Saturday, March 12, 2005

obligatory introduction

Ooooh, a new blog. A rare chance to recreate myself. Or to simply help my tired pregnant mind remember what happened yesterday.

These days, I think of myself as being a fairly uninteresting person. I am the young mother of a wonderfully active toddler boy and am expecting a tiny new babe in about six weeks (give or take a month...my ds was three weeks late!). I am a stay at home mother who has ambitions, or at least dreams of having ambitions, that go far outside the idea of the SAHM that I held only a few years ago. I have just enough education to make me dangerous (a BLA) but not quite enough to make me Educated. At the moment, knitting is about all that my brain can handle, though I still have much to learn in that area as well.

So, dear Invisible Reader, I hope that this post, and subsequent ones, don't put you to sleep. Though I will of course not know if they happen to. C'est la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home