Thursday, September 08, 2005

trains and feet eaters

Ack! I'll have a three year old in less than a month! How the heck did that happen?

Tristan has been really impressing me lately. After being a TV glutton for months, this week, he's decided he's not all that into it. He hasn't been asking for TV at all. He has been wanting to look at Thomas the train stuff online, though---at the 'official' website, there are a few games. He does surprisingly well at the memory matching game. There's another section with all the characters; he'll say, "Mommy, please talk about Henry!", or whoever. And I have no idea how he can tell some of the characters apart. There are three or four blue engines, but he can tell the difference, even if the photo is only a thumbnail. I sure can't.

Ellie's decided that she likes floor time, which is pretty neat. She's a wiggly little turner now, though, so it's only floor time...no more bed time for her.

I'm trying to figure out a new template for my blog, so don't be surprised if it suddenly looks different. Or even looks different a few times. I couldn't decide on a college major, so I doubt I can easily decide upon a template, which is much easier to change.

Oh! And knitters----Little Knits is donating all profits right now to hurricane victims. She already has good prices, so in case you were looking for an excuse...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so cute! :)

9/08/2005 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home