Tuesday, June 28, 2005

(insert witty infix)

Dangblastit!

I've never been a person to spend a lot of time on grooming. Those of you who actually know me probably already know this...I actually got so fed up with the whole grooming thing that I shaved my head for most of last spring, summer, and fall. Anywho, I hate having to spend a lot of time on my hair, which is why, given the choice, I always choose '2 in 1' shampoo and conditioner blends, which were plentiful through most of my childhood and teenagerhood.

I was in Target today looking for some more hair cleaning stuff and, would you believe it, the only two '2 in 1' blend they had was one formulated to defrizz curly hair. They didn't even have Pert Plus! I couldn't believe it. I guess these time/energy savers are no longer in favor? I did find that they are still manufactured, but I s'pose I'll have to find another place to purchase them. I sadly bought two seperate (argh!) cheapo bottles of Suave, but next time I'll just go get the no-name blend I found last time at Big Lots.

All this unchecked capitalism and I can't even get my blasted shampoo/conditioner!!!

Smash the state!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aargg, Matey. Ye might Drug Emporium.

6/28/2005 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 2 in 1 gal as well. We always get Suave. Funny they didn't have it there. I'll mail you some if you need me too!! Hehehehe!

6/29/2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I a big 2-in-1 fan too. I usually get mine at Target, so it's weird that they didn't have any. Maybe you could try just shampoo and some type of leave-in conditioner.

6/29/2005 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home