Tuesday, September 13, 2005

ouch

I'm afraid I've really screwed up my right knee. I hurt it somehow back in Mena---I was just stepping up on a curb and it suddenly hurt like mad. I limped for a couple of days, then it got better...but it started hurting again yesterday. I can't fully put my weight on it or totally straighten it out. What a headache. It's so hard to go to the doctor with kids.

Since I'm now getting hits from four search engines and in the hopes that Europeans do random searches on their names, I'd like to post that I'd love to get back in touch with Katarina Orlewicz, born in Danzig, but formerly of Schonau and Berchtesgaden, Germany. Kati, I'm afraid I may not have been as grateful as I should have been last time I saw you, but I really value your friendship and would enjoy to hear how you're doing. Please leave a comment if you ever come across this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think it might be SARS? Or maybe Ebola? Can you try and get an appointment for Thursday morning? If it is Ebola, we want to nip this in the bud.

What a coincidence that you heard from Kati today. :)

9/13/2005 1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I hurt in the places where I used to play"...its all downhill from here.

9/13/2005 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home