Thursday, January 19, 2006

thursday

I'm not tagged but I'm a sucker for memes.

THE FOUR THINGS MEME

Four Jobs I've Had
1. cook at Pizza Hut
2. assistant coordinator for Japanese exchange students
3. volunteer for grassroots peace activism organization
4. history department office girl

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Brazil
2. The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
3. The Princess Bride
4. The Red Violin

Four Places I've Lived
1. Omaha, Nebraska
2. Columbia, Missouri
3. Independence, Missouri
4. LR, AR

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Daily Show
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Knitty Gritty

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
2. Venice, Italy
3. Berchtesgaden, Germany
4. Prague, Czech Republic

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. see
2. my
3. sidebar
4. <--- over there

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. salad with eggs and ranch dressing
2. corn chowder
3. fried summer squash
4. Zatarans Blackened Chicken Alfredo (microwave meal *blush*)

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. on vacation with the family in Montreal
2. ...in New York City
3. ...in Bayern
4. ...in Denver

Four Musical Artists You Love
1. Leonard Cohen
2. Lou Reed
3. Philip Glass
4. John Lennon

Four Vehicles I've Owned
1. 1999 Saturn SW2
2. nameless matchbox car #1
3. ...#2
4. ...#3

Four taggees
1. Jaime
2. Roxi
3. Jon
4. Julie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does NY have that you like?

1/19/2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home