Tuesday, January 03, 2006

tuesday

We had a great time in Shreveport, especially Tristan. He ran around wildly with the rest of the kids; that's what I remember most about our Christmases there when I was a kid, too. He rode around on an old golf cart with the other kids for hours, got to ride a tractor, and chased the family goats.

It was funny seeing my cousins who are around my age (though I am the oldest by a smidgeon). I think that in my memory, they're all stuck around 1994 or so. It is shocking to see that they're grown-up and one is even getting married next Spring.

My neighbors, who I have not blogged about til now, are driving me even battier than usual today. They've been blasting music outdoors all day long. It was nice today, so Tristan and I went out back to play, but the music is mostly unintelligible, except for the frequent and loud vulgarity. Major vulgarity. We went back in and would have gone out front, but their pit bull is running around out there without a leash. Argh. I wonder that if I began wearing niqaab, they'd figure the neighborhood was going downhill and would move out...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was it just me or were they a little loud this morning. More than usual.

And what was the deal with them taking pictures of their trash?

1/04/2006 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home