Tuesday, January 24, 2006

tuesday

The GRE went decently well this morning. I got a 1110; I needed a 1000 for my program. Yay! I'm not incredibly pleased, but Jon assures me that it's a really good score. Hope so. I wasn't too happy that they put the essay section first, which I didn't expect, so I didn't have a chance to "warm up". I totally blanked on one of the essays and ended up talking about Hitler, lol (history major joke; talking about Hitler's nearly always a cop-out). Did fairly well on the other essay, did great on verbal, ok on math. I left for the test before the kiddos woke up and got home a little after 10, which was really nice since I didn't have to spend the day worrying about it.

Now on to try to solicit some recommendations and my application will be good to go...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl - don't let that ol' Hitler get in your way of graduate school

1/25/2006 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home