Wednesday, May 04, 2005

it's been a week already!

It's funny how days with a newborn are not quite compatible with blogging.

I guess the main thing is that I don't have much interesting to write. Ellie is asleep on my front in a sling right now, Tristan is behind me playing with his trains (and screeching "choo choo!"), and Jon has run out for organic milk and Draino. So goes our life.

Only a few more days left here in town and I'm getting nervous. Jon assures me that he's going to do all the packing himself after he comes back up to get our stuff, but it's a big job and I worry about it. We have found a very promising place to stay in our new home, though---a townhome in a pretty nice area of town, very close to Jon's work, and within our price range. My mom is going over tomorrow to check it out; hopefully it'll be just what we're looking for.

Ellie's "Mama, you are seriously whacked" look:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home