Friday, May 06, 2005

probably bye for a bit...

So, this is likely my last post before the big move. We're leaving late tomorrow and heading south. We have an appointment at the apt/townhome complex we like on Monday morning and may get to move in that day. Then, after all our stuff gets down there and we get back online, I'll be back to post a bit :)

I think I'm going to be a complete hermit after the move, at least for a month or two (barring visits to/from relatives, naturally!). Ellie and I went out to our last AP Stitch N Bitch on Wednesday and I was so stressed out! We had a major poop incident in the (tiny, changer-less) bathroom that ended up with yellow stains on shirts, pants, sling, diaper bag...everywhere. Ick. It was a fair trade off in that case, since I really enjoyed seeing everyone one last time, but I'm glad that I didn't go through that for, say, a grocery store trip.

Ellie is doing fantabulously, Tristan is starting to adjust more. Just as I had so many knitting projects going in my last few weeks of college, I've started a new soaker for Ellie. I've found that the LTK ribbed soaker pattern is awesome for her...the two I have knitted up work really well, but don't fit quite as nicely I'd like. I'm using some nice Mountain Colors yarn I bought a couple of months ago and am enjoying the feel of it.

Tschau until sometime in the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You pulled off the poop incident well. I didn't notice either one of you looking poopy!

Good luck with the move! I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you start blogging again!

5/06/2005 7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up and running Melanie and missing you like crazy!!!

I can't wait to read your new blog entry from Arkansas!

5/17/2005 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home