Monday, June 13, 2005

all around good day

Great day today, especially for a Monday!

We met up for a playgroup with two of the AP mamas in town, Kamrin and Verde. Awesome women, awesome get together. I just really like Arkansans. Tristan had a grand old time in Kamrin's backyard and really enjoyed playing with the other kids. He especially got attached to four year old Alexandria, and they had an awesome time playing in the sandbox together.

This evening we went to....



Tristan's first ball game!

He really loved it for about five minutes, was sorta interested for fifteen more, than asked to go home. So we did. I enjoyed going back to the ballpark I visited when I was a kid and am looking forward to the other two 'free nights' we get this summer, courtesy of my mama :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that you had a great playdate. The other mama's sound cool. I'm so glad Tristan has new little people to play with.

How fun . . . a baseball game. We haven't braved one with the boys yet.

6/15/2005 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great picture!

6/15/2005 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home