Monday, January 30, 2006

good morning

Tristan woke us up with "MAMA! I've got to pee, NOW!" at 7 this morning and Jon jumped out of bed to take care of him. As I lay in bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes for a half hour, my sweet husband:

did two loads of laundry
washed dishes
baked biscuits for breakfast
How lucky am I?

I've found a few new blogs to read, linked in my sidebar. My current favorite is WWTDD?; definate fluff value. It has some really funny posts (case in point), but you've seriously got to watch the Hasselhoff video linked in this post. Your life won't be complete until you see it.

What the heck is up with those daschunds?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, you saw that whole trippy thing and what bothered you was the daschounds

1/30/2006 7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home