Monday, March 13, 2006

yum yum

Ever since I went to Germany in high school, I've ordered my sodas without ice...mostly because I'm cheap and want the most for my money (and ice takes up like half the glass!) but also because I don't like the diluted taste coke gets after the ice melts. Now, for all those who think I'm just a quirky miser, I have another reason:

"I thought there might be a little bacteria in the ice, but I never expected it to be this much," she said. "And I never thought the toilet water would be cleaner."

Her discovery: Seventy percent of the time, the ice had more bacteria than the toilet water.

Ick ick ick.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh gross!

3/13/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger jadebabylon said...

Now that is just disgusting!

I know I am a mom and all...and I encounter bacteria as a hazard of the job description, but ACK! other peoples' germs?

3/14/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home