Tuesday, June 13, 2006

busy, busy


Ellie's walking! She took her first steps on Saturday. She was after a banana her brother was eating and didn't seem to realize what she had done. Since then, though, she's done it a few more times and has been really tickled with herself. Looks like I'll be busier soon.

We spent a lot of time working outside this weekend. My dad came over on Saturday and spent most of the day pressure washing our back deck, patio, and brick walkway (which is much nicer than I could see under the weeds and dirt). It looks SO much better! I spent most of Sunday staining the deck. Most of it is done and I plan to finish up the lattice work over the next week or so.

My sister spent yesterday and last night with us, and was here today also. She, Tristan, and I saw Cars last night and it was really fantastic. All of us enjoyed it a lot. It has the Cartalk guys in it, forgoodnesssake! How could you not love that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home