Friday, March 25, 2005

still life with ice cream

The weather has been incredibly gloomy this week. That's why I'm not motivated to do anything, right? It's not just that I'm lazy...?

We had our weekly playdate this morning, which was awesome as usual. I'm really glad that I have that one thing to plan my week around; Tristan loves playing with the boys and I'm happy to get some adult conversation. I suppose I'll be having much more of a schedule soon, but I think that might help me retain some sanity in those early newborn days.

I went in and did all of the paperwork for my new job on Wednesday. Personnel said that I'm scheduled to start on Monday, but I haven't heard a peep. I sent an email to the project coordinator, so hopefully the lines of communication will stay open. I'm starting to understand why they said in the interview that organization is a continual problem for the project.

I went grocery shopping a couple of days ago and was thrilled to see that they not only had pickles on sale for almost half off, but they had Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints on sale too. Mmhmmm. The tiny details that make a preggo's week so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home