Friday, July 01, 2005

friday review

Passing along various info and news I came across this week, other than what you probably already heard on NPR:

Global Warming Makes Sea Less Salty
EPA seeks to OK pesticide tests on humans
Plutonium 238 production may resume

And a single positive one:
Vancouver refuses to buy in to Wal-Mart

Also wanted to direct your attention to my shiny new (and growing) list of blog links to the left. In particular, if you haven't visited 'PostSecret', you should really, really give it a click. It is incredible once you see what the project's doing.

By the way, Jon's told me that my blog looks whacked, with the text way below the sidebar. Anyone else seeing it that way?

Happy Friday, everyone!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep melanie. You're blog is that way for me most of the time. There have been a few occasions when the text is where it should be.

Missing you!

7/01/2005 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks good in Mozilla Firefox, but Internet Explorer 6 has text all the way down past your left menu. Dern that Microsoft!

7/01/2005 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fine on Safari.

7/01/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Looks fine to me! I use Firefox.

7/02/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Okay, sorry to leave a double comment but I just saw my blog in your links. Sweet!

7/02/2005 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home