Wednesday, July 27, 2005

friggin awesome

Jon is not all that big on surprise gifts, so I was, well, surprised when he told me last week that I had a care package coming. It came today and is soooo fabulous. It was from Germandeli.com and had all the great stuff I love and miss, and some goodies I've never had----Milka drink mix, Reise Sport mini choc bars, Haribo Saure Bohnen, a box of Cappucino Liqueur Cake, and some more Rei in der Tube, an awesome handwashing detergent. Yay! Now I want to go back to Germany even more than I did before, lol :)

Jon's surprise is coming on Friday...in the form of a 'happening'. Hehehe...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them. :)

I can't wait 'til tomorrow!

7/28/2005 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a nice time. thank you. :)

7/31/2005 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home