Tuesday, July 26, 2005

hot, hot tuesday

It's amazing how a really good deal can make your day. The grocery store had blueberries, four pints for $5! Big sweet ones, too. Yippee! Tristan and I have already gone through one pint...I might have to run back there to get some more before the sales change tomorrow...

Tristan has suddenly become a little boy. When we go out, he usually walks and even stays with me. He says "please", "thank you", and "you're welcome" (though he does get them mixed up occasionally). He's told me that 'The Big Comfy Couch' is a "mean show" and he doesn't want to watch it. And, inspired by my dolls, he's begun playing "dollhouse", though it usually degerates into his Red Butler Rainbow Brite doll pounding his cloth Bob the Builder doll mercilessly.

Baby's calling!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that couch show is a little odd. smart kid. :)

7/26/2005 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home