Wednesday, July 20, 2005

wednesday

I got my hands on another Harry Potter copy and stayed up late last night finishing it. I really enjoyed reading it, but now that it's over, I'm a little disappointed. The ending was just sad. And there were one or two pretty disturbing scenes that I'm surprised made it into a children's book (or maybe moms are just more sensitive to this type of thing?). I'll look forward to reading the next book, but I do hope it's better than this one was.

My car is doing the strangest thing---when I start it up and the a/c starts, the air it blows out initially smells like vinegar. Anyone have any ideas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure the vinegar thing is completely normal. ;-)

7/20/2005 9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No ideas on the car issue. I bet teh smell is unpleasant.

I'm glad you finally got the Harry Potter book done but sorry that you didn't like it all too well.

I just stay away from those books. I dunno why but I have no interest in Harry Potter.

7/20/2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home