Tuesday, August 02, 2005

early morn tuesday

It ended up being a pretty good day, though quite busy. We went down to a children's museum, which was suprisingly nice...though I do believe Tristan may have enjoyed it more than Grace.



Between that model train display and their three train tables, he had a really hard time leaving. We met Jon for lunch at a pub; I had an amazingly good sandwich, hot turkey with apples and strawberry preserves. Yum! Then we went to the library to get a Thomas book, then we went on a trolley ride. At one point, the driver (conductor?) asked if anyone wanted to ring the bell, so we went up with Tristan. He looked down at the bell button on the floor, then went straight for the controls. I couldn't help but laugh. That kid knows what's what. "A bell? C'mon. I want the real stuff."

So, yeah, I dunno if Grace enjoyed herself or not, but it was a fun day :)

I'm up rather early this morning, after having gone to bed with the kids way early---7:30, I think. Maybe I'll get back for a nap before they get up.

Being a SAHM, I don't keep track of the date too well, but I just noticed that yesterday was Aug 1...last Aug 1, sweet Ellie was conceived. Awwww.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Tristan had a great time.

8/02/2005 6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow! a year already. geez! people are growing up!

8/02/2005 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home