Friday, August 05, 2005

friday

The office sides with us. Yay! The manager thinks the woman downstairs is unreasonable, but had to give us a complaint form because that's the regulation. So, all's cool with that snafu. We're not going to get kicked out or anything, lol. And now the after quiet hours music is known to them.

Yesterday was a pretty full day of flea-ing for me while Tristan spent the day with Grace and his Mimi. Ellie and I went to three flea markets and I was pretty shocked about how overpriced things were. By the surplus of stuff with dust and faded pricetags, it looks like it was mostly too overpriced to sell. I found a box of arrowheads for $.50 each and a box of dug-up Civil War bullets for $2.50, but mass-produced plastic lunchboxes from the '80s with peeling pictures were marked $20-45. Madness. Most ridiculous find: I saw an old Beatles metal tray at Goodwill earlier this week for $5; found the exact same tray (but more scratched up) marked $95.

Today is Jon's day off (he works tomorrow) and I have an opthamologist appointment this afternoon. I've always had perfect vision, but have started having trouble seeing at a distance...dunno if it's serious enough for glasses, but we'll see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm glad the office sided with you. What a jerk! same thing happened with our erky neighbors in OP.

You're getting old! That's what is happening to your eyes. LOL

8/05/2005 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home