Wednesday, September 28, 2005

wednesday

Caught another rat. And there's at least one more. Maybe we don't want to stay here?

Someone got into our car, rummaged through the glove compartment, and popped the cover of the gas tank. Nothing noticed missing. Contacted credit bureau just in case. That's what I get for thinking we live in a safe part of town. Ditto the question above.

Postponed the meeting with apartment managment until Friday.

And Manhattan, our sweet cat, hasn't been seen since Monday. Very uncharacteristic. Visited Animal Control but he wasn't there...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the rats . . . I think it may be time for a move. How scary that your car was tampered with.

If it were me . . . I'd be looking at my other options.

9/28/2005 6:19 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Sorry your cat is missing :( Hope he/she find her way home soon.

I'm curious to see how your meeting with the apt mgt goes today!

9/30/2005 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home