Thursday, December 29, 2005

oh, how the mighty have fallen

I just bought my first ever package of disposable diapers. Oh, the HORROR! I'm visiting relatives out-of-state this weekend and since my dear husband is working and cannot come, and we don't have diapers enough to last the entire trip without washing, I've decided to do the sposie thing for three days (they'll be in cloth overnight, though). I've read that store brand generic dipes have fewer chemicals and perfumes, so I opted for Target brand ones. Everything else was horribly expensive anyway; if I used sposies and changed as often with them as with cloth and went for a popular brand, I'd be easily pushing $100 per month. Geez. Even with my little $5 generic package, I feel rather dirty.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't there some from Wild Oats that are supposed to be good? I think they're called Tushies.

12/29/2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We usually use sposies when traveling, and it's always so nice to get her little bum back into cloth afterwards! I also can hardly stomach spending the money on them.

1/05/2006 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home