Wednesday, December 21, 2005

wednesday

My sister came over and spent the day with us yesterday. We went out for a bit and were able to swing by a store that carries Britax. Oooh, they're nice. The Regent (which replaced the Husky) looks really nice, but it's HUGE! I don't think it would fit very easily in my Saturn. The Boulevard is really nice; basically the same frame as the Marathon, but with the side impact protection as well. The store was about $20-30 more than online prices (and online, most retailers offer free shipping). I think we have to wait for another paycheck or two, but the Britax Boulevard looks really excellent.

My mother in law is coming this weekend for the holiday. Eeek! I have so much cleaning to do. I've been horribly lax... Tristan's really looking forward to it, though. It'll be nice to have her come; this will be the first time since we moved here.

I have a dentist appointment on Friday. Not really looking forward to it...I haven't been since Tristan was a baby.

Not much else going on here. Ellie's crazy about eating. I got her some organic cheerios and teething biscuits. She loves them! After having a baby who was really apathetic about food until he was a toddler, this is totally new to me. She demands to eat. And she's been cutting down on the nursing, too...It's 3 pm and she's only nursed twice today.

Oh, and my great aunt is home from the hospital! It sounds like she is doing much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home