Wednesday, November 16, 2005

wednesday

We decided to seek out social interaction today, so we wound up at the library's preschool storytime. Tristan was super shy for the firt 15 minutes---he sat in my lap and hid his head the entire time Paddington Bear was there---but he did warm up after that. I ran into a mom I met at LLL and we really had a good conversation...turns out she lives about six blocks from the house we're buying! She has a two year old and just found out she's pregnant with her second; both of hers will be 2.5 yrs apart, just like Tristan and Ellie. And, even better, her son's a Thomas fan. That's kind of exciting.

I always think of clever stuff to blog about, but forget what it was when I actually sit down to type...

Tristan's been having a hard time sleeping lately. His mattress is already on the floor here, but most nights he ends up off of it. Last night, I woke up and he was under the bed. Kind of worrisome for me, since this house is in the woods and spiders are by no means rare...I've never seen a poisonous one here, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were one. I think he'll be up on the bed with me tonight.

Closing next Monday, moving in the following weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home