Saturday, November 19, 2005

weekend!

Yay, weekend! Jon's working today and I'm at home with two sick kiddos. This is the second time they've been sick since we've been staying with the folks and the third this year. Way more than usual. Poor guys.

Tristan asked me the *big* question a few days ago...he said, "Mama, where's Grace's other dog?" Heidi died several months back and I had no idea he even remembered her. I did my best to answer that, trying not to panic (lol). I even accidentally let it slip that people die, without his asking. He didn't seem to catch that though...whew. Too bad toddlers can't understand "I don't know." He finally ended with, "I miss Heidi," and let it go. Hasn't brought it up since...guess I have some extra time to refine my answers a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home