Sunday, July 10, 2005

a million bucks

My sweet husband suggested a shopping spree at the mall today...and what woman would question that? The size fluctuations that accompany pregnancy and nursing are a pretty big downer...it's a dream to be able to get something that really fits. I went out and was pretty bummed at the way too high prices at the first few stores I went in, when I decided to go in a store I'd never visited before (mostly because of its stupid name), Wet Seal. Well, they're cheap. Like, discount store cheap. I got two pairs of cute pants and a long nylon skirt (like I'd been looking for on eBay forever), and four pairs of undies for under $40. I went home to nurse Ellie (we live five minutes away), then went back with the husband-assigned task of finding some more undies that, unlike the majority of mine, don't have holes. And...Victoria's Secret is having their semi-annual sale! With final markdowns! Yippee! I have sexy panties for the first time in my life!!!

Nothing like nice panties under well-fitting jeans to really make you feel good about life :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I only wish Victoria Secret panties came in my size. LOL

Enjoy your lovelies!

7/11/2005 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home