Thursday, August 18, 2005

thursday

We got the oil changed today and, in the rather bright lights of the waiting room, I noticed that there are patches of hair on Tristan's head that are starting to turn dark brown. Awww. I was wondering if he'd keep that gorgeous blond head, but it looks like he won't.

And I had to post another photo of cutie Eleanor...my friend Jaime gave me this set for her back before she was born. A sundress and a nicely matching Susie's One Size fitted diaper. I'm so excited that she fits into it now!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww! She looks absolutely adorable in it.

I miss you and the kids. Joe asks about Tristan quite a bit.

8/18/2005 5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes and very fashionable -- and just look at her face. She's proud of it. :)

oma

8/19/2005 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home