Wednesday, August 24, 2005

wednesday

Just pluggin' along.

It rained yesterday---a rare event. I took Tristan out puddle-jumping, which is his favorite new activity, thanks to Grandma. He really loved it and got nice and muddy. We stayed out an hour and, though I'd of course done everything I could to prepare him for it, threw a huge fit when we went back inside. It's gotten to where I almost don't want to do things I know he'll like because I know he'll throw a tantrum when they end. Argh. I'm gonna start a thread in the gentle discipline MDC forum about that...

Speaking of MDC, I just passed 2000 posts. Woo-hoo! Been there over three years now, too. Yeah, and most of the members don't recognize my username, I'm sure.

Ellie's become supercute over the past few weeks...and almost four months old. Geez.

I used some of my funds from my Pullip sale to get a size 2 Solstice Hotsling from the Babywearer boards, to strengthen my still-expanding sling collection. Turns out my old HS was too big the whole time. I can comfortably do the tummy-to-tummy hold in this one, which is really fabulous. So, if anyone is looking for a size 3 Mendhi, let me know, 'cause I'm going to be putting one up for sale.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's been hard. I wish I knew what worked.

8/24/2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home