Wednesday, September 28, 2005

vent

Feeling down again. Yeah, "hate" is a bad word. I just don't feel like typing "despise".

I hate being woken up at 12:30am by rats having a grand old time.

I hate that we don't have much of a choice but to try to stay here.

I hate it that we won't be able to find a home as close as this to Jon's work; and, even if we can, it will most likely be way out of our price range and/or have major lead issues due to age.

I hate not being able to bring in my cat (Leia, Manhattan's still missing) to take care of the rats, because it would mean paying them $500 just for the right.

I hate renting.

I hate that we can't buy a house; doing so would likely mean locking Jon into a dead-end job and our children going to substandard schools.

I really, really just don't like this. To be realistic, if the management hasn't taken care of the rat issue at this point, they're not going to. I hate this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are feeling down, though you certainly have the right because of the situation you are in.

Try to keep your chin up.

9/29/2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so sorry.

Um...maybe bring the cat in and don't tell them?

9/29/2005 2:00 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

I seond Sarah's idea on just bringing the cat in. Don't cats just slip in unnoticed often anyway? Would he spray if he came in? If so, scratch that idea.

Hope your day gets better. :)

9/30/2005 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home