Friday, October 07, 2005

friday!

Yay, Friday!

We're feeling much better today. Got a full night's sleep last night---I'm not sure if Ellie even woke up once---and didn't get up until 9. That was what all of us needed, I think. She's not eating as much or as often right now (I don't either when I'm sick), so I'm crazy engorged. Ugh.

Found a amazing bargain today, the kind that only comes along once every year or two. The Children's Place is having a big clearance sale in their "outlet" section, many things for as low as $.49. Plus they have a 25% off code (HMREA5) and a free shipping code (FSSS95) and they can be used together. The checkout was a bit of a hassle since they're having so much traffic and everything that wasn't pink sold out by the time I got through their system (sigh), but I got Ellie four rompers for next summer for $1.55. Yeah.

My hair has been falling out like crazy for about a month now. And it keeps falling out with no signs of slowing. I've always had thick hair...until now. It's the thinnest it's ever been. I just hope it stops soon.

Here's Tristan being goofy in his pjs and new galoshes. We haven't had a rain to try them out in yet, but he's really looking forward to it. He's doing wonderfully; got over his cold in about a day. Oh, and after about a year of devout yogurt eating (he would eat one of those huge containers every day if I let him), he's gotten almost totally out of it. His new snack of choice? Special K with "cow milk".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie! Glad to hear everyone's feeling better. So.. did ya get the house?

10/08/2005 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home