Monday, October 03, 2005

miscellany

Tristan had kind of a hard night last night. He woke up crying twice; both times, I went into his room, cuddled with him, fell asleep, then woke to Ellie crying in the next room. The he was up for the day at 6:30---really early for him.

So, it's been a pretty long day.

Both my parents dropped off some boxes for our moving effort. Very much appreciated! I got most of our books packed up, but I'm not sure what all else can be packed now...I'll have to go through the apartment this week to try to get done what I can. No word yet on the house.

My dad dropped off some leftover Chinese too, which was really great. Made my day. He even saved a nice, big shrimp for me.

Tristan left his puzzle out on the floor this morning and Ellie rolled over and started pulling it towards her. He went and took it from her and laughed, "No, baby, don't eat that. That's mine." His speech just gets more and more sophisticated.

Click and Clack from Cartalk were on Arthur this afternoon. Their animated animal selves looked suprisingly on-target. Pretty entertaining.

Oh, and the show Maya and Miguel has changed a line in their theme song from "he leads with his head and she follows her heart" to "they make a great team as they each do their part." I'm really glad. That old line really got on my nerves---guess I wasn't the only one. They've also added quite a bit more Spanish, maybe even enough to learn a a few words other than Abuelita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home