Thursday, October 06, 2005

ramadan mubarak!

Ellie has her first cold. Tristan caught it from a kid at the park last week, then it passed to Papa, and finally to Ellie and me. Ugh. Tristan got over it quickly, so that's good. Ellie slept horribly last night. She had a fever and was having a really hard time falling asleep. After two trips out to the store for decongestant nose drops and then infant tylenol, we finally fell asleep around midnight. She woke up at 1, at 2, then a rather upset rat woke me up at 2:30 after it was stuck on a trap (that makes four so far), I ran him out to the woods, then came back and the pattern of waking continued all night. Just as I'd get comfortable enough to fall asleep, she'd wake up again.

Jon was able to trade some desk shifts and is staying home with us today until 5. Yay! I don't think this sick and tired mama could handle it today otherwise. Her fever is down today, so hopefully tonight will be easier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Ellie and yourself get to feeling better very soon.

Happy belated birthday to Tristan!!!!!!! I'm always late but that is better than never. Keep an eye out on the mail . . . it may be the end of the month before it gets there but it will get there. LOL

10/06/2005 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home