Sunday, October 30, 2005

woo hoo!

We're going to get it done!

Family came over yesterday morning and helped get out all the furniture and large stuff. At this point, we mostly have piddly small stuff left. We hope to get totally moved out, including cleaning, by tonight. I was thinking this would be move #7 for us, but we counted it up last night and, once we get into the house, we'll have moved 13 times in the 4.5 years we've been together. Yeah, it'll be nice to get some real stability.

The family birthday party was fun last night. It was good to see everyone. Tristan got a train from his (great-great-) aunt and uncle and he's crazy about it (surprise, huh?). My uncle brought us a couple of really nice reclining lawn chairs that I'm looking forward to using, too.

Then Tristan got dressed up in his Halloween train conductor outfit (blue/white stiped overalls with red turtleneck and blue bandana) and went with my sister, dad, and stepmom to a big party. He had a really great time. I asked him what he did this morning and the event was apparently so grand that it inspired a personal pronoun and the past tense; he said, "I played!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good time too. Going to things like that makes me glad that we moved down here. It's really working out well. :) And I really like my new jacket and tie (wearing them today). It's nice and warm in the cold computer lab on this rainy day. Thanks Mimi and Papp! :)

10/31/2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home