Monday, October 17, 2005

kiddos

ELLIE HAS A TOOTH! It's funny, she's been drooling and chewing on stuff like crazy, but I was taken by surprise. She's only five months old; Tristan didn't get his first until around 10 months. At least she's stopped biting while nursing.

And I'm starting to meet some mamas, at least a little. I put some outgrown newborn diapers up on Freecycle and ended up giving them to a preggo mama who already has a 19 month old. She stuck around a while and I explained CD'ing to her, since she'd only read about it, never actually seen it. She's invited us to the pumpkin patch on Wednesday along with some other moms, and we might go to the park tomorrow too. Oh, and I scored another playdate on Thursday, with a LLL mom and her two kids who we've played with before. Fun, fun. I like having friends, but have a hard time making them...Tristan desperately wants friends, though, and that's convinced me to try to figure it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cross-dressing?

10/17/2005 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home