Friday, March 24, 2006

wochenende

I'm excited about the upcoming Marie Antionette film and hope that the trailer is true to the movie. Brilliant---using music from one decadent era to illustrate another. About time there's a period movie that isn't completely formulaic.

Yesterday was a really full day. I met up with a mom who I'd happened to run into at Target a few weeks back (hi, Heather, I know you're there, lol). She came up to ask about my Hotsling, we got to talking, and after a while she said, "Wait! Are you mamaspeak on Amity's?" Haha. We got together for Mexican food yesterday for lunch and she got a chance to try on my sling :). Hopefully, we'll be getting together in the future as well.

Last night, my mom and I went to see Cirque du Soleil. Note to self: if the title of a show is Delirium, expect it to be bizarre and at least vaguely disconcerting. It was nice to get out with my mom, though.

Had a really amazingly powerful dream last night. You know, the kind that changes your life but would sound incredibly stupid if you tried to explain it. Still processing that.

And, yay! Weather's warming back up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to tell everyone about V is for Vendetta? It was really good!

3/27/2006 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home