Wednesday, March 30, 2005

cluck, cluck

Simkin's 'The Birth Partner' lists nesting as a possible sign of impending labor. I can hope, can't I?

I feel so good when I have a somewhat productive day! I sewed Tristan's soaker this morning, then this afternoon, I finished washing up the newborn diapers and covers, washed the slings that needed it, and packed our hospital bags. And...

I dyed prefolds! These are preemie-sized Chinese prefolds that I got in a trade a couple of weeks ago. OK, dyeing them was not a necessity, but having them a different color than our larger ones will make it easier to grab the right dipe when we need it. They make me smile, too :). Dyed with lilac Dylon, which I decided was too blah, so I overdyed them with ultra violet Dylon. Not the most amazing tie dye job ever, but it's my first and I'm proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home