Thursday, April 21, 2005

39 weeks, 4 days

Lots of prelabor today. Yippee! Lower backache, cramps, and...er...disappearance of constipation. Plus, we are finally getting those promised storms!

In a fit of pregnancy-induced illogic, I decided that tonight was the night I needed to get us a new set of sheets to replace the one we have that's so worn it's gotten holey. I checked the weather before we left; though there was a tornado watch, it didn't show anything near us. Well, as soon as we got to the store, the sirens started going off! Argh. Of course a tornado had been sighted about five miles away. We were only about five minutes from home, so hightailed it back here and got home right before everything hit. No tornadoes in our immediate area, though.

I'm crossing my fingers for tonight so hard that it hurts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home