Sunday, April 17, 2005

39 weeks

Nothing going on, labor-wise. Maybe tonight? Tomorrow? Next week?

I think we have decided on a name. It's one I've liked for a long time and Jon is really enthusiastic about it. It's a secret for now, though.

I wanted to share a photo of a future attachment parenting papa...



Anyone else looking forward to Desperate Housewives tonight? It's the one television show I enjoy...I almost wish the babe would wait until they get done airing all the new episodes. Almost ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Indiamommy said...

Hi there,

I LOVE Desperate Housewives!! Also, I wanted to say that the soaker pants you made for your son are really cute.

Good luck on your upcoming birth. Will it be at home?

Jyotsna

4/20/2005 1:32 AM  
Blogger mamaspeak said...

Hi! And thanks for the complement :)

Nope, no homebirth for me this time. Unfortunately. There are no legal homebirth midwives in the area I live in and my dh isn't comfortable with a midwife operating outside the law. We birthed with this midwife last time, though, and had a good experience...so we're hoping for the best.

4/20/2005 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home