Wednesday, April 20, 2005

he loves me!

Tristan told me that he loves me for the first time! How incredibly sweet is that? We always sleep in the same room: he's either on his twin on the floor and I'm on the 'big bed', or vice versa. In the mornings when he wakes up, he climbs into bed with me and we cuddle and talk for a while before getting up. This morning, we were talking about his "choo choo dream." Then he stopped, hugged me, and said "love Mama." AWWW!

So, that made this preggo's day much brighter. It's just the waiting game now; I lost more mucous yesterday, but nothing is going on unusual contraction-wise. The weatherman lied about storms yesterday, but it's pretty dreary today. Fine with me---I like these days whether or not they bode well for birthing.

I have been having pretty drastic mood swings. Poor Jon has been doing his best to keep me in a good mood, which is a lot easier when he's around. I need to work on that inner peace stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Aww, what a sweet moment! :)

4/20/2005 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home