Tuesday, April 05, 2005

mama's new toy!

My new digital camera arrived today! After a lot of thought for several months, we decided to take the plunge and ordered the Kodak DX7440. This is to replace our rather outdated 2.oMP Canon Powershot A40. The Canon did well for us while ds was stationary, but now that we have a toddler on our hands, it isn't all that amazing. It does very poorly in indoor lighting conditions and the loooong pause between pushing the shutter button and the actual photo is the reason that we have very few decent photos of Tristan from the past year.

I'm just learning my way around the DX7440, but so far, I am very impressed! The preset settings are exactly what I was wanting. It also has a 'burst' mode which I haven't experimented with yet.

Here's one of the first five photos I took with it---and one of the best photos of Tristan smiling in a long time! Yay for quick cameras!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home