Sunday, May 29, 2005

four more years

Today was our four year anniversary.

Geez, it doesn't seem possible. We really didn't do much at all, just hung out at home with the kids. We had been planning on visiting Riverfest, Little Rock's big annual festival, but the hassle of dragging the kids out into the crowds made us decide against it. Both of them had a hard evening and both were passed out before the fireworks began, so I think we made a good choice.

Jon and I have been having a rough couple of weeks...the move with a new baby, his new job, apparent pms, and everything else has been causing a lot of stress. We've had some pretty bad fights over the past week. We stayed up really late last night just talking; I can't remember us doing that since we first got together. I think we've reconciled a lot of stuff, at least until the pot gets stirred next time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First Happy Anniversary . . . I'm sorry it wasn't more lively.

I think it is great that you and Jon had a nice long talk. I hope that it makes things between you less explosive. Moving and a new baby is stressful for all and does cause a lot of emotional turmoil. Stay strong mama!

5/30/2005 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home