Friday, May 27, 2005

great.

This morning I lucked out and Ellie took a good nap sans sling, so I carefully but quickly hemmed up my flood pants-turned-capris. My new, light, beautiful khaki capris. I wore them out to dinner this evening with the family and my mom and guess who I discovered when I came home?

Uh huh. Aunt Flo.

That means I ovulated about two weeks after Ellie was born. Two weeks! No lactation-induced amenorrhea for me.

Anyone know any NFP charting software that's compatible with Macs?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is what I found . . . .

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

I didn't find much else :(

HOLY COW! I can't believe you got the old "Flo" so soon. That sucks that she didn't stay away even though you are breastfeeding a baby and a toddler.

5/28/2005 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way! Good grief, mama. Oh to be young and fertile. LOL! I had no idea that was even possible. Though I guess you did say she has been sleeping for long stretches.... my oh my.

(((((hugs))))))) to you.

5/28/2005 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home