Tuesday, November 08, 2005

back

Sorry about the hiatus; I'd forgotten my password :)

We're just here hanging out at my Dad's. If you'd told me ten years ago that I'd be sharing this room with a husband and two kiddos, I'd have never believed you.

Not much to blog about. Jon applied for a job, found out it would bite, then didn't get the job anyhow. I've decided to apply for entrance into a Master's of Public Health program. GRE books are on the way and I'm going to cram for a week or two, then take it.

Got a great Freecycle score today---brand new sunshine yellow curtains with tiebacks for Tristan's room. Receipt still with them said that they'd cost $60 originally. Woot. We've also ended up with an alphabet rug that was being tossed at my stepmom's school; she grabbed it and offered it to us. The boy's going to have a really stylin' primary-colored bedroom.

I'm kind of enjoying being here; it's almost like a vacation of sorts. Closing is tentatively scheduled for Nov 23.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Welcome back :o)

Sharing a room? What room? Are you in a hotel? Apartment still?

11/09/2005 6:19 AM  
Blogger mamaspeak said...

Living at my Dad's house, in the room I had as a kid and teenager :)

11/09/2005 6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back!!!

I was missing me some Melanie.

11/09/2005 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well!

11/09/2005 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home