Sunday, November 13, 2005

lazy, wet weekend

It's finally cooling off some...last week, it was horribly hot. It got up into the upper 80s! In November! And I hadn't packed any warm weather clothes for the kiddos. That was a headache.

Tristan's language just keeps growing. He told me the other day, "I closed the door so Abby [the dog] can't get in"---and those were his exact words! His speech isn't easily understandable by everyone, but it's improved so very much.

I'm kind of stressing out right now because he has a brown spot on one of his teeth. I'm going to call his ped tomorrow to get a recommendation for a pediatric dentist. I'm really afraid he's not going to do well...

Jon got a second job! He's going to be an online reference librarian for tutor.com. So, that's pretty cool. It sounds like they usually have a backlog of requests, so he'll just be able to log on whenever he wants and work. Neat gig :)

Ellie has decided she likes food. Her favorite of what she's tried so far seems to be rice. She really grabs for it! It's so different from how Tristan was, but really cute. She doesn't seem nearly as attached to nursing as he was. I wonder if she'll wean earlier...*sigh*

Oh! And to the mamas with Xanga blogs that I normally read---my Xanga account has gone wacked and I can't log in, despite my best efforts. Don't take my lack of comments as an affront :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

Cool that he got that job - sounds great! Hope everything is going well for you :)

11/14/2005 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home